15 Jun Stop the UN Criminal Court
Two Major Issues Need Your Immediate Action
URGENT ACTION ITEM 1: UN Ready to Enforce International Criminal Court
On June 15, UN delegates will meet in Rome to finalize the International Criminal Court (ICC) Treaty. This treaty is a direct threat to American Sovereignty.
The Treaty will:
- declare provisions of the U.S. Constitution null and void, including the right to trial-by-jury; imprison Americans in foreign jails; and put us at the mercy of judges from Communist and terrorist states.
- this United Nations court could expand its jurisdiction into environmental and even hate crimes
- The Pentagon has issued a three page memorandum warning that the ICC could subject the U.S. Armed Forces to “frivolous” charges and “politically-targeted” prosecutions.
ACTION TO TAKE:
1. Join the “Coalition for American Sovereignty and the Bill of Rights.” Fill out the form below and your name or organization will be added to the list to be presented at a news conference next week. To be included, it’s important that you fill out the form and fax or e-mail it to APC at the numbers above, by Tuesday, June 9th. it’s vital that the coalition list contain literally thousands of organizations and individuals nationwide. Make sure your name is on it.
2. The Senate will have to ratify the treaty. That vote may be as early as this summer. Call your two Senators and tell them to oppose American participation in the UN’s International Criminal Court. Senate Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121
NAME______________________________________ ORGANIZATION (IF ANY)_____________________ ADDRESS___________________________________ CITY, STATE, ZIP__________________________ PHONE_____________________________________ FAX_______________________________________ E-MAIL____________________________________
FAX OR E-MAIL THIS FORM BACK TO THE AMERICAN POLICY CENTER FAX NUMBER – 703-925-0991 Feedback form
URGENT ACTION ITEM 2: GET THE FACTS ON QUINCY LIBRARY BILL BEFORE YOU GIVE IT SUPPORT
- Many property-rights activists have been told that the Quincy Library Bill (QLG) is a locally-driven solution to break the log jam and help ranchers and the timber industry to finally open up the forests and save their homes and businesses. IN TRUTH, THE QUINCY LIBRARY BILL IS A TROJAN HORSE FOR MORE GREEN REGULATIONS.
- QLG threatens ranchers’ private property rights. There is no accountability by Congress to protect the ranchers from oppressive environmental regulations.
- Ranchers have been purposely left out of final QLG negotiations process concerning grazing issues. Consequently, QLG gives them no protection.
- Far from being a solution, QLG will serve as a model for nation-wide programs that help lock up more national forest range land.
ACTION TO TAKE:
1. Get the facts before supporting QLG. Analysis is available from The American Policy Center, Stewards of the Range and the National Center for Public Policy.
2. Call your United States Senators and tell them you oppose the Quincy Library Bill (H.R.1079). Senate Capitol Switchboard: (202)-224-3121
QUINCY LIBRARY BILL IS NOT JUST A “REASONABLE FOREST HEALTH AND COMMUNITY STABILITY PLAN.” IT IS A DANGEROUS CAPITULATION TO GREEN BLACKMAIL. STOP IT BEFORE IT SPREADS TO YOUR COMMUNITY.